Another version of the delicious apple pie. Soft and tender dough, fragrant juicy apples and sweet crumbs - it's impossible to resist!
Try making apple pie with streusel, the sweet crumbs on the top of the pie, which are sprinkled on top of the pie before baking. The pie is very tasty and easy to prepare, it will not leave anyone indifferent. You can add nuts or any seasonal berries to the filling, each time getting a new and interesting taste.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / On a festive table / Inexpensive
Main ingredient: Fruits / Apples / Dough / Sponge dough
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Apple - 500 Grams
- Lemon juice - 1-2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cinnamon - 1 Teaspoon
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Sugar - 230 grams (in dough)
- Kefir - 200 Milliliters
- Flour - 320 grams (in dough)
- Baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 100 Milliliters
- Flour - 30 Grams (for Streisel)
- Butter - 25 Grams (for Streisel)
- Sugar - 15 Grams (for Streisel)
How to make Apple Streusel Pie
Prepare all ingredients. Beat eggs with sugar until foamy. Add kefir and vegetable oil. Add flour and baking powder. Stir everything until smooth. For apples, remove the core (you can leave the peel on) and cut into slices or cubes. Sprinkle the sliced apples with lemon juice.