An incredibly tasty and healthy carrot cake will delight your family if you serve it with tea or coffee. Decorate the dessert to your liking and refrigerate to soak.
Carrot cake is the perfect birthday dessert. It is delicious, beautiful and aromatic. In summer, it can be decorated with raspberries, lime, lemon, etc., and in winter, with frozen berries or oranges, kumquats, mangoes.
Purpose: For the festive table
Main ingredient: Vegetables / Carrots
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sponge cake
- Carrots - 1 Piece (large - for two biscuits)
- Chicken eggs - 8 Pieces (4 pieces per 1 biscuit)
- Wheat flour - 300 grams (150 grams for each biscuit)
- Sugar - 3 Glasses (2 - for biscuits, 1 - for cream)
- Salt - 2 Pinches
- Vegetable oil - 100 Milliliters
- Baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon (0.5 tsp in each biscuit)
- Vanilla Flavor - 1 Teaspoon
- Cream thickener - 2 Pieces (2 sachets in cream)
- Impregnation for biscuit - 150 Milliliters (any)
- Sour cream - 400 Milliliters (any fat content)
How to make "The most delicious carrot cake"
Prepare the indicated ingredients. First, shape the biscuit dough for one biscuit. Drive 4 chicken eggs into the bowl of a food processor, add 1 cup granulated sugar and a pinch of salt. Beat everything until fluffy for about 4-5 minutes, but no more, so as not to kill the proteins. Pour 150 grams of sifted wheat flour into the egg mass along with baking powder. Stir gently with a whisk or silicone spatula, but do not whisk. Peel the carrots, rinse and grate half of the vegetable into a container, pour in half of the vegetable oil and mix gently. At the same stage, turn on the oven 180 degrees. Grease the mold with oil and pour the biscuit mass into it. Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes until skewered dry.