Pie "Cranberry In The Snow" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
Table of contents:
Video: Pie "Cranberry In The Snow" - A Step By Step Recipe With A Photo
2023 Author: Kimberly Farrell | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:15
A very delicate and delicious cake that will decorate any tea party. The ingredients are affordable and will certainly be found in any kitchen. Take note of the recipe!
I propose to make the Cranberry in the Snow pie today. Delicate sandy base with juicy berry filling hidden under a meringue cap, what could be tastier? For cooking, you can use any berries, but give preference to those with sourness, so that the baking does not turn out sugary.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / On a festive table
Main ingredient: Berries / Cranberries / Flour
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
- Sugar - 60 Grams (dough)
- Yolks - 3 Pieces (dough)
- Flour - 225 Grams (dough)
- Baking Dough - 1 Teaspoon (dough)
- Butter - 125 grams (dough)
- Proteins - 3 Pieces (meringue)
- Powdered sugar - 100 grams (meringue)
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 Teaspoon (meringue)
- Cranberries - 1.5 Cups (filling)
- Sugar - 1.5 Cups (filling)
- Starch - 5 Art. spoons (filling)
How to cook "Cranberry Pie in the Snow" "
Prepare all ingredients. Mash soft butter with yolks and sugar. Add flour and baking powder. Knead a soft, slightly sticky dough, put it in a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Transfer the cranberries to a blender. Add about 1/3 sugar.